(click image for the experts' perspective on inner city
This Web site provides information about our development site and provides links to
information about East Harlem and the Empowerment Zone program.
We offer a dynamic retail location with the following advantages:
- Located on Lexington Avenue between 109th and 110th Streets.
- Up to 10,000 square feet of new construction.
- High traffic location on arterial downtown avenue near major cross street.
- Near subway station just renovated at cost of $750,000.
- Across street from housing projects.
- Near supermarket, renovated post office and renovated public library on 110th Street.
- Close to newly developed middle class home ownership area on 110th and 111th Street.